- The definition of Snuggies™ are made-for-TV products that consist of a blanket with sleeves that is worn as a poncho.
An example of Snuggies™ are fleece blankets with sleeves that you buy off the TV to keep warm.
- Snuggies are long underwear.
An example of snuggies are long underwear worn to keep warm on cold days.
women's long, warm underwear
- plural form of snuggie
- A type of tight-fitting knitted thermal underwear.
- Thus, there were Ninja Turtles; mini Snuggies with leg warmers, giving them a 1980s look; graduation gowns (which isn't too far a stretch); geishas; and a disturbingly accurate male Princess Leia from the original movie.
- The very fact that Snuggies and the commercials for them have been parodied, and the parodies are viral hits, shows just how prominent a cultural phenomenon they are.
- The bold red Snuggie is definitely made for heading out on the town with its big pockets (and in fact, Snuggies are becoming popular for pub crawls).
- Kids' Snuggies, or "Snuglets", are especially ideal for kids because they allow total freedom of movement while still being wrapped in a blanket.
- The show featured Snuggies for adults, kids and dogs and seemed to be much enjoyed by those who kept their tongues firmly in their cheeks.