- a package containing six units of a product, esp. one with six cans of beer
Origin of six-packfrom the appearance of two vertical muscles crossed by tendonsSlang a set of well-defined muscles in a trim abdomen
- Six units of a commodity, especially six cans or bottles of a beverage, such as beer, sold in a pack.
- The contents of a six-pack.
- Informal The six mounds of muscle, arranged in two columns of three, that are visible on the abdomen of a person with low body fat and high muscular definition.
(plural six packs)
- A set of six beverage cans or bottles sold together, especially of beer.
- If you're thirsty, there's a six pack in the kitchen.
- (bodybuilding) A highly-developed set of abdominal muscles.
- (US, informal, law enforcement) A selection of six photographs, including one of a suspect, used for idenitification by a witness.
- eight pack
- twelve pack