of Serbia or its people, language, or culture
- the eastern variety of Serbo-Croatian, traditionally written in the Cyrillic alphabet
- Serb (noun)
- A native or inhabitant of Serbia; a Serb.
- The South Slavic language of the Serbs, written in a Cyrillic alphabet.
Of or relating to Serbia or its people, language, or culture.
A distinction is often made between Serbian (“a person from Serbia") and Serb (“a person of Serb ethnicity not necessarily from Serbia").
- Of or pertaining to Serbia and Serbians.
- Of or pertaining to Serbian language.
- Ben Sira