- a person born or living in Serbia; esp., a member of a Slavic people of Serbia and adjacent areas
- Serbian ()
Origin of SerbSerbian Srb
- A native or inhabitant of Serbia.
- A person of Serbian ancestry.
Origin of SerbSerbian Srb.
- (law) Abbreviation of Serbia.
This is the customary abbreviation of this term as used in case citations. See, e.g., The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, Nineteenth Edition (2010), "Geographical Terms: Foreign countries and regions", Table T10.3, p. 438-443.
- A person of Serb descent (not necessarily from Serbia). (Compare Serbian.)
- Of or pertaining to the people of Serbia; Serbian.
- 'erbs, ESRB