- bringing about self-fulfillment
- brought to fulfillment chiefly as an effect of having been expected or predicted: a self-fulfilling prophecy
- Achieving fulfillment as a result of having been expected or foretold: a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Achieving self-fulfillment.
- Describing a prediction that causes itself to occur as predicted.
- The prediction of poor turn out for the event was self-fulfilling, once people heard the turn out would be bad, they didn't come so the turn out was bad.
self- +"Ž fulfilling