- Self-abuse is negative and often dangerous behavior done to yourself.
- Cutting yourself with scissors on purpose is an example of self-abuse.
- Constantly telling yourself that you are ugly and unworthy is an example of self-abuse.
- misuse of one's own abilities, talents, etc.
- accusation, blame, or revilement of oneself
- Archaic masturbation
- Abuse of oneself or one's abilities.
(third-person singular simple present self-abuses, present participle self-abusing, simple past and past participle self-abused)
- (historical, euphemistic) To masturbate.
self- +â€Ž abuse