- An example of seamless used as an adjective is the phrase seamless clothes which means clothes that do not have stitched together ends.
- An example of seamless used as an adjective is the phrase a seamless transition which means an easy change.
- made without a seam or seams
- smooth in texture, quality, transition, etc.; without discontinuities or disparities: a seamless blend of fact and fiction, a seamless adjustment to a new boss
- Having no seams: seamless stockings.
- Perfectly consistent: a seamless plot in the novel.
seam +"Ž -less
seamless - Computer Definition
Referring to the integration of hardware or software components in such a carefully designed and executed manner that they blend smoothly, without apparent discontinuities or disparities.