- a tool used for turning screws, having an end that fits into the slot in the head of the screw
- a cocktail made of orange juice and vodka
A pair of screwdrivers.
- An example of a screwdriver is a tool with a flat end that fits into the slot in a screw.
- An example of a screwdriver is a popular drink ordered at the bar.
The definition of a screwdriver is a tool for loosening and tightening screws, or a drink made from orange juice and vodka.
- A tool used for turning screws.
- A cocktail made with vodka and orange juice.
- Once you've finished the safety guidelines above, the actual repairs usually require nothing more than a standard screwdriver, wire strippers and sometimes a pair of heavy duty needle nose pliers.
- Other than a firm surface upon which to work, you'll only need a pair of small needle-nosed pliers and a small pointed instrument like a watch resizing tool, an ordinary pushpin or a very small screwdriver.
- Using your drill with the screwdriver bit, drive the first sheetrock screw at the center of the sheet, and then continue driving the screws every six inches toward the edge of the sheet.
- Some guitars like Stratocasters have a cover over the opening of the backside of the guitar that you will need to remove with a screwdriver to be able to pull the old string through.
- If you don't encounter a stud, you will need to use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to insert the anchor into the pilot hole and screw it in until seated flush with the wall.