A pair of screwdrivers.
- An example of a screwdriver is a tool with a flat end that fits into the slot in a screw.
- An example of a screwdriver is a popular drink ordered at the bar.
The definition of a screwdriver is a tool for loosening and tightening screws, or a drink made from orange juice and vodka.
- a tool used for turning screws, having an end that fits into the slot in the head of the screw
- a cocktail made of orange juice and vodka
- A tool used for turning screws.
- A cocktail made with vodka and orange juice.