- a tool used for turning screws, having an end that fits into the slot in the head of the screw
- a cocktail made of orange juice and vodka
A pair of screwdrivers.
- An example of a screwdriver is a tool with a flat end that fits into the slot in a screw.
- An example of a screwdriver is a popular drink ordered at the bar.
The definition of a screwdriver is a tool for loosening and tightening screws, or a drink made from orange juice and vodka.
- A tool used for turning screws.
- A cocktail made with vodka and orange juice.
- Some guitars like Stratocasters have a cover over the opening of the backside of the guitar that you will need to remove with a screwdriver to be able to pull the old string through.
- Once you've finished the safety guidelines above, the actual repairs usually require nothing more than a standard screwdriver, wire strippers and sometimes a pair of heavy duty needle nose pliers.
- Insert the fixture up into the access hole until its lip is even with the ceiling and use a screwdriver to raise the brackets on the inside of the lighting can.
- The mechanism itself is relatively straightforward, and some fundamental troubleshooting can be done in a half hour with a screwdriver and possibly a voltage tester.
- Using your drill with the screwdriver bit, drive the first sheetrock screw at the center of the sheet, and then continue driving the screws every six inches toward the edge of the sheet.