- simple past tense and past participle of screw up
(comparative more screwed up, superlative most screwed up)
- (of a piece of paper) Having been screwed into a ball.
- (idiomatic, colloquial) Broken, damaged, inoperative or having only partial functioning, especially by inept handling.
- That's a really screwed up car.
- (idiomatic, colloquial) Having psychological problems; being mentally distraught.
- She's been a really screwed up girl since her boyfriend left her.
- Often employed as a bowdlerization, or substitution, for fucked up.