- Printing that is run on: see the phrase run on (sense ) at the entry run
- Prosody designating or of a line of verse that has little or no natural syntactic pause between it and the next line
- Printing Matter that is appended or added without a formal break.
- A derived term, often formed by the addition of an affix, that is included undefined at the end of a dictionary entry.
(comparative more run-on, superlative most run-on)
- A run-on sentence.
- Any thing that runs on, as a run-on entry in a dictionary.
- Most dictionaries cover most adverbs with only 'run-on entries.
- (machining) The period when a power saw or other tool continues to run after being powered off.