room temperatureroom temperature
Madeline uses room temperature water to hydrate her plant because it is healthier for the root system.
An example of room temperature is the temperature of a cup of water that has been sitting in a room for an hour.
- A normal temperature of a room in which people live; typically 20 to 23Â°C (68 to 73ÂºF); neither heated nor chilled.
- food served at room temperature
(comparative more room-temperature, superlative most room-temperature)
- Form of noun, room temperature used to avoid confusion when used as adjective.
- Rarely used as predicate (after form of "to be").
- The flask is again brought to room-temperature, and re-weighed.