- Rollout is defined as a business showing a new product for the first time.
An example of a rollout is when a company introduces a new line of shoes.
rollout definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Business the introduction of a new product
- Football a play in which the quarterback moves laterally in preparing to throw a pass
rollout definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- The inauguration or initial public exhibition of a new product, service, or policy: The manufacturer's rollout of the new jet is scheduled for next month.
- Football A play in which the quarterback runs toward a sideline after receiving the snap with the intention of passing the ball.
rollout - Business Definition
Introduction of a new product or service: The public appeared less than overwhelmed by Microsoft's rollout of its new Vista operating system.