Rollout is defined as a business showing a new product for the first time.
An example of a rollout is when a company introduces a new line of shoes.
- Business the introduction of a new product
- Football a play in which the quarterback moves laterally in preparing to throw a pass
- The introduction of a new product, service, or policy to the public.
- Football A play in which the quarterback runs toward a sideline after receiving the snap with the intention of passing the ball.
- An act of rolling out; deployment.