- The definition of roguish is dishonest or playfully mischievous.
- A con artist who steals money from unsuspecting victims is an example of someone who is roguish.
- A person who is playfully misbehaving is an example of someone who would be described as roguish.
of, like, or characteristic of a rogue; specif.,
- dishonest; unscrupulous
- playfully mischievous
- Deceitful; unprincipled: Set adrift by his roguish crew, the captain of the ship spent a week alone at sea.
- Playfully mischievous: a roguish grin.
(comparative more roguish, superlative most roguish)
rogue +"Ž -ish