- living in a place; resident
- of, requiring, or bound to an official residence
Origin of residentiaryMedieval Latin residentiarius
- a resident
- Eccles. a clergyman bound to an official residence
- Having a residence, especially an official one.
- Involving or requiring official residence.
- One who resides in a certain place; a resident.
- A member of the clergy required to live in an official residence.
(comparative more residentiary, superlative most residentiary)
- Of, pertaining to, or having residence (especially official residence)
- A canon who has an official residence