residentiary[rez′ə den′s̸hē er′ē, -s̸hə rē]
residentiary definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- living in a place; resident
- of, requiring, or bound to an official residence
Origin: Midieval Latin residentiarius
noun pl. residentiaries
- a resident
- Eccles. a clergyman bound to an official residence
residentiary definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Having a residence, especially an official one.
- Involving or requiring official residence.
- One who resides in a certain place; a resident.
- A member of the clergy required to live in an official residence.