- of relation or relations
- showing or specifying relation
- Gram. showing relations of syntax: said of conjunctions, prepositions, relative pronouns, etc.
- Of or arising from kinship.
- Indicating or constituting relation.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being a word or particle, such as a conjunction or preposition, that expresses a syntactic relation between elements in a phrase or sentence.
- Relating to relations.
- (computing) A database technology using tables and the principles set forth by Dr. Edgar F. Codd. (Contrary to popular notion, "relation" in this context refers to tables, and not linkages.)
From relation +"Ž -al