- The definition of a quickie is something done, or made, quickly or in a hurry.
- An example of a quickie is a meal made in five minutes.
- An example of a quickie is three-minute sex.
Informal anything done or made quickly; specif.,
- a movie made quickly and cheaply
- a hurriedly consumed drink of alcoholic liquor
- a hasty act of sexual intercourse
Informal done, completed, attained, etc. in less time than is usual or desirable
- Something made or done rapidly.
- An act of sexual intercourse that is done quickly and often furtively.