- The definition of a quickie is something done, or made, quickly or in a hurry.
- An example of a quickie is a meal made in five minutes.
- An example of a quickie is three-minute sex.
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
Informal anything done or made quickly; specif.,
- a movie made quickly and cheaply
- a hurriedly consumed drink of alcoholic liquor
- a hasty act of sexual intercourse
Informal done, completed, attained, etc. in less time than is usual or desirable
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Something made or done rapidly.
- quickˈie adjective