- The definition of a quickie is something done, or made, quickly or in a hurry.
- An example of a quickie is a meal made in five minutes.
- An example of a quickie is three-minute sex.
quickie definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Informal anything done or made quickly; specif.,
- a movie made quickly and cheaply
- a hurriedly consumed drink of alcoholic liquor
- a hasty act of sexual intercourse
Informal done, completed, attained, etc. in less time than is usual or desirable
quickie definition by American Heritage Dictionary
Something made or done rapidly.
- quickˈie adjective