- short for agent provocateur
- a writer, artist, political activist, etc. whose works, ideas, or activities are regarded as a threat to accepted values or practices
The definition of a provocateur is an artist or activist whose work suggests ideas that are threatening to accepted values or practices.
Andy Warhol is an example of a provocateur.
An agent provocateur.
- Provocateur - With a thriving mail-order catalog, Web site, and shops located throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Hong Kong, and America, Agent Provocateur is a heavy hitter in the lingerie biz.
- Agent Provocateur does not categorize their lingerie, distinguishing what is sleazy or smutty, and instead focuses on what is erotic and arousing to both wearers and their partners.
- Febe Brief: The polka-dot ruffled butt panty from the L'Agent by Agent Provocateur collection is one that is sure to spice up your lingerie drawer.
- Take a look at the designs by Agent Provocateur for trendy lingerie design and a long standing company like La Perla for classic lingerie design.
- According to the company, "a woman in full Agent Provocateur exudes confidence and power; they're up on a pedestal and they know it."