- Physicality is defined as the physical features of someone, or an intense focus on the physical body or the needs of the body.
- An example of physicality is the way that someone looks.
- An example of physicality is an extreme interest in body building.
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
- the quality or condition of being physical
- preoccupation with physical, esp. bodily or carnal, matters
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.