- the quality or condition of being physical
- preoccupation with physical, esp. bodily or carnal, matters
The body builder's physicality implied that he spend many hours at the gym.
- An example of physicality is the way that someone looks.
- An example of physicality is an extreme interest in body building.
Physicality is defined as the physical features of someone, or an intense focus on the physical body or the needs of the body.
- The need for specialized cheer underwear came as a result of the skirts of cheerleaders becoming shorter while their routines became more complicated and demanding in terms of physicality.
- Make sure it's not just a cell phone picture snapped in the bathroom; highlight your best features, and let your personality, not just your physicality, really shine through.
- Marcus Lehman, a 28-year-old physician from Atlanta, Georgia, believes he has the brains and physicality to bring his A-game to Survivor Gabon.
- Exhale Yoga Studio not only focuses on providing a quality education but also on the overall physicality and spirituality of the yoga.
- Taurus is very oriented to physicality and the senses, so mechanics, cooking and art are good places for you to make a connection.