peg legpeg leg
- an aritifical leg, esp. one made of wood
- a person with such a leg: now considered an insulting term
(plural peg legs)
- Alternative spelling of peg-leg. A wooden leg or artificial leg.
- Alternative spelling of peg-leg. Someone who has an artificial leg.
(third-person singular simple present peg legs, present participle peg legging, simple past and past participle peg legged)
(third-person singular simple present peg-legs, present participle peg-legging, simple past and past participle peg-legged)
- Descriptive of one with such a leg. E.g. "Peg-leg Pete".