One of NASA's space shuttles.
- I didn't know, until the next day when I was invited to NASA headquarters, that they wanted to talk to me about including people of color and women in their recruitment drives.
- I spoke respectfully, but said that NASA should reach out and use their brilliance to reach out to the people they weren’t reaching, because they could be leaving an Einstein behind.
- If you love Eagle Eye sunglasses, thank NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) for figuring out just how birds, like eagles and hawks, can pinpoint their prey so easily.
- Recognizing the potential of temper foam, Yost founded Dynamic Systems Inc. and worked with NASA to make a commercial form of the foam available for medical and sports equipment use.
- At first I told them I couldn’t take on this job because people would think I was joking, because here is Uhura from the future and I am gonna tell these kids to join NASA.