- An example of misspelling is the spelling of kitchen as "citchen."
- An example of misspelling is calendar spelled as "colandor."
Misspelling is the act of spelling a word incorrectly or a word that is not correctly spelled.
- The act or an instance of spelling incorrectly.
- A word spelled incorrectly.
- (countable) A misspelt word.
- “Accomodation" is a common misspelling of “accommodation".
- Present participle of misspell.
mis- +"Ž spelling
- While tattoos don't necessarily have to be permanent, it's inconvenient and expensive to have a misspelling corrected or the tattoo removed completely.
- This title was a deliberate misspelling, playing on the royal title of Sarah Ferguson, whose nickname the two women share.
- The victim of the prank will have a hard time figuring out why they keep misspelling words.
- Bauch flower remedies is a misspelling of the name Bach, as in Bach flower remedies.
- There's a sort of humor in the tattoo misspelling on Hayden Panettiere's left side.