- an apparatus for doing extremely small writing, drawing, or engraving
- a photograph or drawing of an object as seen through a microscope
- an apparatus by which, through the movements of a diaphragm, very slight movements can be recorded in magnified visual form
micro- + -graph
See micrograph in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A drawing or photographic reproduction of an object as viewed through a microscope.
- An instrument used to make tiny writing or engraving.
- miˌcro·graphˈic adjective
Learn more about micrograph