MBA is defined as an abbreviation for Master of Business Administration, a degree earned after a bachelor's degree by those who wish to specialize in marketing, economics, accounting or another business vocation.
An example of an MBA is a degree you earn after college by attending a two-year program and taking business courses.
Master of Business Administration
mba - Computer Definition
- The flip side is that many countries outside of America offer far more affordable MBA programs to potential students, so those who might demonstrate a significant financial need at home might be able to more easily afford a program abroad.
- Clemson University located in Clemson, South Carolina, and its MBA program are highly ranked by the U.S. News and World Report and The Princeton Review, so if you choose this program you are assured that the curriculum is of high quality.
- The ranking of an online college that offers an MBA is very important because you want the assurance of knowing that the advanced degree that you receive is worthwhile and will be looked upon highly by employers once you finish school.
- While Villanova might not be the best fit for students looking to fully gain an MBA online, the school's certificate program offers an affordable master's certification that would be difficult to acquire through other avenues.
- You should thoroughly review the entrance requirements for the program, and if there are any questions or concerns you should speak or chat with someone at the university about the requirements for the online accounting MBA.