a small, lightweight container used to carry meals from home to school or work
also written lunch box
A reusable container, usually with a handle, designed for storing and carrying one's lunch.
- A container for transporting meals, especially lunch.
- (slang) A person or object constantly at one's side (in the manner of a lunchbox).
- (British slang) The male genitals when enclosed in clothing.
- (Asia) A to-go lunch packaged in a disposable box.
- (computing, slang) A luggable; an early laptop computer, usually a unit with a handle and a fold-out keyboard.