- having long and awkward legs: a leggy colt
- Informal having long, well-shaped legs: a leggy chorus girl
- Informal having long, spindly stems with leaves far apart: leggy plants
- Having disproportionately long legs: a leggy colt.
- Informal Having attractively long, slender legs: a leggy dancer.
- Having long, spindly, often leafless stems: a leggy houseplant.
(comparative leggier, superlative leggiest)
- (UK, US) Having long legs; long-legged.
- Fred preferred leggy blondes.
- (UK) Having attractive legs.
- Taller or longer than usual.
- Plants grow leggy if deprived of light.