- a covering of canvas, leather, etc. for protecting the leg below the knee
- [pl.] a child's outer garment with legs, worn in cold weather
- [pl.] a tightfitting garment like tights but without feet, varying in length from the ankle to just above the knee
- A leg covering usually extending from the ankle to the knee and often made of material such as leather or canvas, worn especially by soldiers and workers.
- leggings a. A tight-fitting, stretchable garment that covers the body from the waist to the ankle.b. Warm outerwear pants for children.
- Present participle of leg.
leg +"Ž -ing