- a catapult
- in full grenade launcher
- a device, attached to a rifle, for shooting grenades
- a weapon, as an RPG, for shooting grenades
- a device or structure that provides initial guidance to a self-propelled missile, spacecraft, etc. or that catapults an airplane from a flight deck
One that launches, as:
a. A rifle attachment for firing grenades.
b. A device, such as an attached tube or a portable unit, for firing rockets.
c. An aircraft catapult.
- One who or that which launches. A device that throws something or the person who initiates a launch.
- The catapult made a good launcher for the small projectile.
- They shot down the helicopter with a rocket launcher.
- (computing) An application that launches another or others, often holding icons or menus for frequently used programs.
launch +"Ž -er