- so severe as to knock down; overwhelming
- ☆ made so as to be easily taken apart: a knockdown table
- a knocking down; felling
- a blow, stroke, etc. that knocks one down
See knockdown in American Heritage Dictionary 4
a. The act or an instance of knocking down.
b. The condition of being knocked down.
- An overwhelming blow or shock.
- Something designed to be easily assembled or disassembled.
- Strong enough to knock down or overwhelm; powerful: a knockdown blow.
- Designed to be easily assembled or disassembled: knockdown furniture.
- Reduced: knockdown prices.
Learn more about knockdown