- so severe as to knock down; overwhelming
- ⌂ made so as to be easily taken apart: a knockdown table
- a knocking down; felling
- a blow, stroke, etc. that knocks one down
- a. The act or an instance of knocking down.b. The condition of being knocked down.
- An overwhelming blow or shock.
- Something designed to be easily assembled or disassembled.
- Strong enough to knock down or overwhelm; powerful: a knockdown blow.
- Designed to be easily assembled or disassembled: knockdown furniture.
- Reduced: knockdown prices.
- An act of knocking down or the condition of being knocked down.
- An overwhelming blow.
- (genetics) A genetically modified organism that carries one or more genes in its chromosomes that has been made less active or had its expression reduced.
- (genetics) The use of a reagent such as an oligonucleotide with sequence complementary to an active gene or its mRNA transcript, to interfere with the expression of said gene.
- (nautical) The condition of a sailboat being pushed abruptly to horizontal, with the mast parallel to the water surface.
- (soccer) a short pass played downwards, for example from the head onto someone's feet.