- the act or process of interweaving
- something formed by interweaving
Origin of intertexturefrom Classical Latin intertextus, past participle of intertexere, to interweave (see inter- and texture) + -ure
- The act of interweaving or the state of being interwoven.
- Something interwoven.
Origin of intertextureFrom Latin intertextus past participle of intertexere to interweave inter- inter- texere to weave ; see text .
- The act of interweaving, or the state of being interwoven.
- That which is interwoven.
inter- + texture