International law is defined as the set of rules that are followed by nations when dealing with each other.
An example of international law is the Geneva Convention.
the rules generally observed and regarded as binding in the relations between nations
The set of laws that govern relations between countries, as established by custom and agreement. Also called law of nations .
- Set of rules generally regarded and accepted as binding in relations between states and between nations, serving as a framework for the practice of stable and organized international relations.
Words near international law in the dictionary
- International Finance Corporation
- International Fisher Effect
- international gateway facility
- International Information Infrastructure
- international law
- International Mobile Telecommunications-2000