- situated between the teeth
- Phonet. articulated with the tip of the tongue between the upper and lower teeth, as (?) and (?)
an interdental consonant
- Located or made for use between the teeth.
- Pronounced with the tip of the tongue between the teeth, as (&phonth;) in that or (th) in thumb.
An interdental consonant.
(comparative more interdental, superlative most interdental)
- Pertaining to the space between the teeth.
- It is recommended to use an interdental brush, or dental floss, to clean between the teeth.
- (phonetics) Pronounced with the tongue between the top and bottom teeth.
inter- + dental.