inexhaustible[in′eg zôs′tə bəl, -ig-]
- The definition of inexhaustible is something that cannot be used up, or has limitless energy.
An example of inexhaustible is energy captured and stored from the sun.
that cannot be exhausted; specif.,
- that cannot be used up or emptied
- that cannot be tired out; tireless
- That cannot be entirely consumed or used up: an inexhaustible supply of coal.
- Never wearying; tireless: an inexhaustible campaigner.
- in′ex·haust′i·bil′i·ty, in′ex·haust′i·ble·ness
in- + exhaustible