The definition of inexhaustible is something that cannot be used up, or has limitless energy.adjective
An example of inexhaustible is energy captured and stored from the sun.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- that cannot be used up or emptied
- that cannot be tired out; tireless
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- That cannot be entirely consumed or used up: an inexhaustible supply of coal.
- Never wearying; tireless: an inexhaustible campaigner.
- inˌex·haustˌi·bilˈi·ty, inˌex·haustˈi·ble·ness noun
- inˌex·haustˈi·bly adverb