Variant of industrial
- having the nature of or characterized by industries
- of, connected with, or resulting from industries
- working in industries
- of or concerned with people working in industries
- for use by industries: said of products
Origin: from French and amp; ML: French industriel from Midieval Latin industrialis
- a stock, bond, etc. of an industrial corporation or enterprise: usually used in pl.
- Rare a person working in industry
- a form of dance music characterized by pulsating rhythms, fragmented vocal lines, and distorted electronic sounds including urban sound effects
- industrially adverb
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.