- The definition of implementer is the person who implements something or who puts it into practice.
An example of implementer is the person hired to train employees in a new computer system and to oversee the implementation or switch over to that new system.
Variant of implement
- any article or device used or needed in a given activity; tool, instrument, utensil, etc.
- any thing or person used as a means to some end
Origin: Middle English from Late Latin implementum, a filling up from Classical Latin implere, to fill up from in-, inch(es) plush plere, to fill: see full
- to carry into effect; fulfill; accomplish
- to provide the means for the carrying out of; give practical effect to
- to provide with implements
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.