- The definition of an implementor is something that is needed or used to do something.
An example of an implementor is a shovel used to dig a hole.
- Alternative spelling of implementer.
Variant of implement
- any article or device used or needed in a given activity; tool, instrument, utensil, etc.
- any thing or person used as a means to some end
Origin of implementMiddle English ; from Late Latin implementum, a filling up ; from Classical Latin implere, to fill up ; from in-, in + plere, to fill: see full
- to carry into effect; fulfill; accomplish
- to provide the means for the carrying out of; give practical effect to
- to provide with implements