- Slang a hip person
- Slang beatnik: a term of the 1950s and early 1960s
- women's panties with the top ending at the hip line
An example of hipster is actress Kristen Stewart.
hipster - Computer Definition
A young person who is counter culture. Typically progressive in politics, hipsters in the 2015 time frame are often retro and anti-tech, renouncing the latest high-style fashions and gadgets. The moniker dates back to the 1940s when jazz was the "hip" music to listen to. See Luddite.
- If you are new to wearing the hipster style, or you are just not sure what size you might need, being able to slip on a pair or two to experience the fit and feel can help you make better selections whether shopping in the store or online.
- They flatter the bust area, and when worn with boy shorts or hipster bikini bottoms, create a look reminiscent of the type of swimsuits worn by classic icons such as Marilyn Monroe and Esther Williams.
- The Felix Hipster, on the other hand, is a small cut hipster in a wild jungle cat print that is one of the few pieces of sexy men's underwear that can be worn all day until time for the big reveal.
- If you're not used to wearing hipster shorts, you may be a little wary of wearing them on the beach, thinking low-rise shorts might reveal even more of your belly than a bikini.
- In order to match the Ruffled Bikini Halter exactly, you’ll need to choose from two Kenneth Cole bikini bottoms, the Ruffled Skirted Bottom or the Ruffled Hipster Bottom.