- The definition of haulage is the process of hauling or moving.
An example of haulage is the process of moving furniture up flights of stairs.
haulage definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- the act or process of hauling
- the charge made for hauling, as by a railroad
haulage definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The act or process of hauling.
- A charge made for hauling.