A child of one's son or daughter.
- (with regard to ancestry): grandparent
From grand- + child
- Pages can be dedicated to the grandparents' lives, showing, for example, when they met, married, or other life highlights; you should also include pages with important events in the lives of each grandchild.
- A homemade gift from a grandchild: A painted pot, beaded necklace, winter wreath made with items a grandchild collects--a homemade gift from a grandchild is sure to be a hit, no matter how simple.
- Don't take his grandchild away without giving him a chance.
- A man speaks of his grandchild as his son or daughter, or simply as his child.
- Then you're saying that you would welcome your grandchild simply because it is part of the daughter you love?