The definition of goldtone is something that resembles the color of gold.
An example of goldtone is jewelry that looks like 14K gold.
made to resemble gold in color, sheen, etc.: goldtone earrings
- The jewelry designs feature silvertone and goldtone metal jewelry that is suitable for dressing up a t-shirt and jeans for a day of shopping or adding a finishing touch to a night club dress for an evening out on the town.
- The handbag collections offer a generally casual leather appearance with textures like quilted cannage stitching and impressionable metal hardware in brass, silvertone or goldtone.
- Tori Spelling has created a line of affordable modern goldtone and silvertone jewelry that will appeal to women of all ages.
- The brand's horseshoe-shaped Marcie and Paraty bag comes in suede or pebbled calf skin, both with matte goldtone hardware.
- Pebbled Leather Satchel priced at $248 and done in a rich brown or tan leather and accented with goldtone hardware.