one that goes
One that goes, especially a person who goes to a specified place frequently or regularly. Often used in combination: beachgoer; clubgoer.
- One who, or that which, goes.
- She is an avid movie-goer.
- Anything, especially a machine such as a motor car, that performs well, or operates successfully.
- I bought her secondhand, but she's a good little goer.
- (UK, slang) A person, often a woman, who enjoys sexual activity.
- She's a right little goer, I could hear her from next door.
- (dated) A horse, considered in reference to its gait.
- a safe goer
go + -er