- seaport & capital of Guyana, on the Atlantic: pop. 150,000
- section of Washington, D.C.
- Penang (the seaport)also George Town
- also George Town The capital of the Cayman Islands, on Grand Cayman in the West Indies west of Jamaica. It is an international banking center.
- The capital and largest city of Guyana, in the northern part of the country on the Atlantic Ocean. Founded by the British in 1781, it was called Stabroek while it was controlled by the Dutch and was renamed Georgetown in 1812.
- A section of western Washington, DC, on the Potomac River. One of the original towns of the District of Columbia, it is known for its fashionable old houses and for Georgetown University (established 1789).
- The capital city of Guyana.
- A district in Washington, D.C.
- A ghost town in Alberta, Canada
- A town in Arkansas
- The capital of Ascension Island
- A CDP in California
- A town in Colorado
- A village in Connecticut
- A town in Delaware
- A city in Georgia, USA
- A city in Idaho
- A city in Illinois
- A town in Indiana
- A city in Kentucky, USA
- A village in Louisiana
- A town in Maine
- A town in Massachusetts
- A city in Minnesota
- A town in Mississippi
- A village in Newfoundland and Labrador
- A town in New York
- A village in Ohio
- One of three communities in Pennsylvania
- A town in Prince Edward Island, Canada
- A town in Queensland
- A town in South Australia
- A city in South Carolina
- A city in Texas
- One of four communities in West Virginia
- One of two towns in Wisconsin