- (of a television or monitor) Being slim from front to back, as opposed to earlier bulky models; like a flatpanel.
- (dated) being flat square, having the image display surface of a display screen being flat
- (dated) being vertically flat, having a image display surface of a CRT display screen that is vertically flat, but horizontally round
- A screen or device of this kind
- (flat panel display): flatscreen LCD , flatscreen plasma , flatscreen OLED
- (flat square display): flat CRT , flatscreen CRT , rear-projection display