during every evening or most evenings
- plural form of evening
- It was going to be one of those evenings when lovemaking lasted gracefully for hours.
- It met at first on Sunday evenings, then every evening was passed in Wesley's room or that of some other member.
- Yet, if their days were filled with work, their evenings were filled with camaraderie.
- Other evenings were like this one, where he checked in and went about his business.
- Fred had called in both Monday and Tuesday evenings but had little of importance to say.