- of or having to do with an environment
- of or having to do with the environment or with the concerns of an environmentalist (sense )
- An example of environmental is a group in charge of making a city more beautiful; an environmental committee.
- An example of environmental is a person who lives by reduce, reuse and recycle; an environmental advocate.
The definition of environmental is someone or something relating to the environment, or concerns about the impact humans are having on nature.
- Relating to or associated with the environment.
- Relating to or concerned with the impact of human activities on the natural environment: the environmental movement.
- Relating to potentially harmful factors originating in the environment: environmental illness.
- These attempts to reject environmental variation rest on several grounds.
- And greener (in the environmental way, not the color way).
- Such cases show in the plainest way the co-operation of external or environmental and internal or constitutional factors.
- Tiedemann, 2 the Heidelberg anatomist, who has been generally ignored, although he surpassed many a recent zoogeographer by the wide view he took of the problem; in fact he was the first to connect distribution with environmental or bionomic factors; e.g.
- - In the long vicissitudes of time and procession of continental changes, animals have been subjected to alternations of habitat either through their own migrations or through the " migration of the environment itself," to employ Van den Broeck's epigrammatic description of the profound and sometimes sudden environmental changes which may take place in a single locality.