- An example of environmental is a group in charge of making a city more beautiful; an environmental committee.
- An example of environmental is a person who lives by reduce, reuse and recycle; an environmental advocate.
The definition of environmental is someone or something relating to the environment, or concerns about the impact humans are having on nature.
- of or having to do with an environment
- of or having to do with the environment or with the concerns of an environmentalist (sense )
- Relating to or associated with the environment.
- Relating to or concerned with the impact of human activities on the natural environment: the environmental movement.
- Relating to potentially harmful factors originating in the environment: environmental illness.