a ring or other small ornament for the lobe of the ear, either passed through a hole pierced in the lobe or fastened with a screw or clip
An ornament worn on or suspended from the ear, especially the earlobe.
- The parts of the earring to check are the earring posts to ensure that they are not working loose and the jump rings at the top of pendant earrings to make sure that these have not pulled open which might result in the earring getting lost.
- The cost of diamond earrings can range from less than $100 to several thousand dollars, depending on the precious metal used, the total carat weight of the stones, the diamond quality of the stones, and the nature of the earring design.
- Whether you have just come back from a special holiday or simply wish to create a tropical theme in your room, earring organizers with a tropical feel can bring a touch of glamor as well as being practical jewelry storage.
- Diamond stud earrings do not have additional accent stones, nor are they arranged in fashionable shapes or dangles with or without other gems: a stud earring is a gemstone attached to a metallic post, nothing more.
- From the Dutch master Jan Vermeer's 'Girl with a Pearl Earring' to contemporary artist Keith Mallet's 'Jubilation' there are a variety of styles to choose from to reflect your own unique taste and style.