A woman using an e-reader.
The definition of an e-reader is an electronic device used to read books or other published material.
A Kindle is an example of an e-reader.
A small, portable device onto which the contents of a book in electronic format can be downloaded and read.
e-reader - Computer Definition
- There is an unlimited number of ways to purchase eBooks online, but the easiest way is to go through the service or store offered by your e-reader.
- Mobipocket Reader - An outstanding little free application that gives you the ability to turn your BlackBerry into a great mini e-reader.
- The e-Reader used special cards that would unlock content in games that supported it.
- An e-reader can make a cool gift idea, especially for someone who reads quite often.
- These free eBooks are a great way to get familiar with your e-reader.