to cover (a wall, partition, etc.) with plasterboard
- A building material consisting of rectangular sections usually made of a gypsum plaster core bonded between layers of heavy paper, used especially in the construction of interior walls and ceilings. Also called gypsum board . Also called plasterboard . Also called wallboard .
- also dry wall A wall constructed from rocks that are not cemented together.
transitive verbdry·walled, dry·wall·ing, dry·walls
- To construct (a wall or ceiling) using drywall.
- To construct a wall or ceiling in (a room or building) using drywall.
(countable and uncountable, plural drywalls)
(third-person singular simple present drywalls, present participle drywalling, simple past and past participle drywalled)
- To install and finish drywall.