- fibrous material, composed of wood, gypsum, etc., formed into thin sheets for use in making or covering walls and ceilings in place of plaster, paneling, etc.
- Painting: Clear out the room, cover and tape windows, tape doorframes and wallboard and cover part of the flooring with plastic.
- Drywall, or wallboard, is a sandwich of fire resistant gypsum between two layers of heavy-duty paper.
- It is an easy to install wallboard that comes in many types of finishes and styles.
- Wallboard won't hold up to a set's weight.